In Mississippi, there are only two options when it comes to repairing a settled or sunken concrete slab – raise it or replace it.
Foremost Foundations has a better solution. Poly-Jacking, also known as Foam-Jacking, lifts and raises your settled concrete slab by injecting a highly dense polyurethane foam under the slab, where it expands and pushes the concrete back into place. This method is a cost-effective solution to completely replacing a slab.
Foremost Foundations uses polyurethanes because it’s one of the safest, most affordable options on the market. Polyurethanes provide a simple sustainable solution to a variety of problems, including moisture prevention and sealing. Other benefits of polyurethane include:
- Time-effective. You can use the slab again immediately – you don’t have to wait for concrete to cure.
- Clean. There’s no mess from concrete or grout to clean up when the project is completed. Minimal patchwork. Polyurethane can be injected through 5/8-inch holes.
- Lightweight. Polyurethane never loses it’s density and weighs about 2 lbs. per cubic foot – a lot less than the traditional alternative, which can weigh an average of 100 lbs. per cubic foot!
- Eco-friendly. Polyurethane consists of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
We specialize in:
- Foam Injection for Concrete Slabs
- Chemical Grouting/Permeation Grouting
- Leak & Crack Sealing
- Soil Stabilization
- Structural Repairs