Mississippi soil is known for consisting of a lot of clay, making it notorious for causing structural damage. Foremost Foundations is your total foundation repair company in Jackson, MS. We’ve seen damage to foundations, concrete slabs, and more caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Drainage issues. Moisture can be devastating to your foundation or the concrete surrounding your property, causing it to erode and drain improperly.
- Soil Conditions. Soil can expand and contract, causing your foundation or concrete to crack and fail.
- Poor Ground Preparation. Improperly compacted soil is one of the leading causes of foundation failure.
- Improper Construction. From an insufficient amount of steel to an inferior supply of concrete, your foundation can move or crack from an inferior base.
Foremost Foundations can repair damage to your foundation, cracked or leaking concrete, and sunken or uneven slabs quickly and efficiently. No matter what problem you’re experiencing, our team will assess the damage to your property, then provide an action plan to repair it.
Foremost Foundations repair tactics include:
- Chemical Grouting
- Slab Jacking w/ Polyurethane Foam
- Structural Polyurethane Foam
- Soil Stabilization
- Crack Sealing
- Void Fill
At Foremost Foundations, we are the total solution to all your foundation problems. We’ll repair damage to your foundation in the most effective way possible with as little disturbance to the rest of your property. Our teams are knowledgeable, respectful and ready to help.
Contact Foremost Foundations to schedule your foundation repair today.